您現在的位置是:首頁 > 網頁遊戲首頁網頁遊戲

看動漫學英語,海綿寶寶第一季第五集對白(中英對照)

簡介嗨,章魚哥,我們在抓水母Hey, Squidward, we’re jellyfishing

海綿寶寶我們去抓水母吧第幾集

看動漫學英語,海綿寶寶第一季第五集對白(中英對照)

抓水母

Jellyfishing

啊,好個比奇堡的美麗早晨啊,可愛的小小水母到處飄來飄去悠遊自在

Ah, the early morning in Bikini Bottom, when the jellyfish are buzzing about and making their jellyfish jelly。

哦,天哪,什麼狀況?

Oh, what is happening here?

想抓水母啊?

Collectors?

我好像抓到了!等一下。。。

I think I‘ve got it! Wait a minute。。。

Hm。

嗨,章魚哥,我們在抓水母

Hey, Squidward, we’re jellyfishing。

我管你,再見

Of course you are。 Bye now。

等等,我們幫你準備了網子!

Wait! We made a net especially for you!

想跟我們一起抓嗎?

Do you want to come with us?

看動漫學英語,海綿寶寶第一季第五集對白(中英對照)

是啊,跟你們一起抓水母,哦,那會是我所擁有最棒的一天啦,最喜歡去抓水母啦,我好不容易休假一天,我最想做的事就是去抓水母,陪伴我的兩個好朋友,海綿寶寶和。。。

Really? Jellyfishing with you guys? Oh, that would be the best day ever in my book! I would love to go jellyfishing! I can‘t think of anything I’d like to do more on my day off than go jellyfishing with my two best friends: SpongeBob and。。。 uh。。。

派大星

Patrick。

對,我沒空,拜拜

Right。 But I can‘t。 Bye bye。

再聯絡?

Next time?

哦,好啊,好

Oh sure, right! Whatever。

再聯絡啊,你想得美嗎你

Like that’ll ever happen。

派大星,章魚哥好像永遠沒有時間玩耍

You know, Patrick? It always seems like Squidward never has time for fun。

可能是他不喜歡我們吧

Maybe he doesn‘t like us。

看動漫學英語,海綿寶寶第一季第五集對白(中英對照)

開什麼玩笑,我們是他最好的朋友

No, are you kidding? We’re his best friends。

抓水母

Jellyfishing。

好,我會去

Oh, I‘ll go。

他們真好騙吶

I sure had them going。

你這隻臭水母,打它!

Stupid jellyfish! Beat it!

他回來了!

Squid’s back!

喂?

Hello?

看動漫學英語,海綿寶寶第一季第五集對白(中英對照)

嘿,派大星,章魚哥回來了,我們要給他來自好朋友最溫暖的問候!

Hey, Patrick, Squid‘s home! And we’re gonna make sure he‘s greeted by his two best friends!

哦,好啊!來自誰?

Oh, great! Who are they?

我們吶!

Us!

走吧!

Let’s go!

歡迎回家,章魚哥!

Welcome home, Squidward!

聖誕快樂!

Merry Christmas!

我們要讓你擁有最棒的一天!

We‘re gonna make this your best day ever!

你不可能在外面擁有最棒的一天

Well, your best day’s sure not gonna be out there。

看動漫學英語,海綿寶寶第一季第五集對白(中英對照)

在你最棒的一天喝碗熱湯什麼樣呢?

How about some soup on your best day ever?

我餵你!

Here we go!

哦,是有點燙

Oh, it‘s a little hot。

他好像不想在他最棒的一天之中喝熱湯

I don’t think soup is the best thing for him on his best day ever。

在你最棒的一天來點音樂吧,就用你自己的豎笛演奏

How about some music on your best day ever? Played on your very own clarinet。

抱歉,我的嘴唇有點幹

Sorry, my lips are a little dry。

音樂也不怎麼樣!

Music isn‘t best either!

我們還可以做什麼最棒的事情,最快樂的事情,讓你擁有最棒的一天,棒到不行!

But what is best is what we saved for last。 The one sure-fire thing to make your best day ever the best day ever!

看動漫學英語,海綿寶寶第一季第五集對白(中英對照)

抓水母,抓水母,抓水母,抓水母,抓水母,抓水母,抓水母,抓水母,抓水母!

Jellyfishing, jellyfishing, jellyfishing, jellyfishing, jellyfishing, jellyfishing, jellyfishing, jellyfishing, jellyfishing!

這裡就是水母田,水母都在這裡到處亂闖,等著我們抓

This is Jellyfish Fields, where wild jellyfish roam just waiting to be captured。

不,不,章魚哥!這裡啦,我知道你很急,可是你連網子都沒拿,派大星你幫他搞定,我幫他找下手目標

No, no, Squid! Over here! I know you’re eager, but you don‘t even have your net。 Patrick, fix him up while I find him a good specimen。

好好握緊你的網子

Firmly grasp it in your hand。

好好握緊

Firmly grasp it。

好好握緊!

Firmly grasp it!

搞定了

That ought do it。

有隻水母在前方,預備,預備,衝啊!

There’s one in position。 Ready。。。 set。。。 go!

我們最好教他怎麼抓

I think we gotta show him how it‘s done。

嘿,你看,章魚哥出動了!

Hey, look! Squid’s doing it!

看動漫學英語,海綿寶寶第一季第五集對白(中英對照)

他好厲害哦

This guy‘s good。

他是個天才!

He’s a natural!

耶,你太棒了,章魚哥!

Yeah, you got it, Squidward!

耶,你太棒了,加油,章魚哥,加油!

Yeah, you‘re doing great! Go, Squid, go!

耶,你太棒了,章魚哥!差點就抓到了!

Yeah, you’re doing it, Squid! See what you‘ve been missing?!

加油,真棒,章魚哥!

Yeah, you got, Squid!

你得到了你想要的,章魚哥!你可以走那個距離,用網子!

You got what you wanted, Squidward! You can go that distance! Use that net!

用網子!

Be the net!

看動漫學英語,海綿寶寶第一季第五集對白(中英對照)

是的!你感覺到了,章魚哥! 就是這樣! 最後的6英里,章魚哥! 衝啊!

Yeah! You’re feeling it, Squid! That‘s it, all the way! The last 6 miles, make that, Squid! Go, go, go!

是的,順著老虎的眼睛,順著老虎的眼睛,順著老虎的眼睛! 更好,更好,更好! 耶耶耶! 你已經知道了!

Yeah, go by the eye of the tiger, by the eye of the tiger, by the eye of the tiger! Better, better, better! Yeah, yeah, yeah! You’ve got it now!

在袋子裡!

It‘s in the bag!

今天真的是你最棒的一天吶

This is really your best day ever, isn’t it?

哦。。。

Oooh。。。

嘿,派大星,好了。。。

Hey, Patrick。 Well。。。

我覺得昨天還。。。

Thought yesterday went。。。

蠻好玩的,對不對?

pretty well, don‘t you think?

看動漫學英語,海綿寶寶第一季第五集對白(中英對照)

好玩呢

I had fun。

對呀

Me too。

章魚哥回來了

Here comes Squidward!

哦,好哎

Oh, great。

嘿,章魚哥!你喜歡。。。

Hey, Squid! How about that。。。

。。。最棒的一天嗎?

。。。best day ever?

明天一定會更好!

There’s always tomorrow!

哇哦,昨天的事真的讓我們很難過,章魚哥

Um, we‘re really sorry about what happened yesterday, Squidward。

看動漫學英語,海綿寶寶第一季第五集對白(中英對照)

我們要送你禮物!

Um, we got you a present!

一隻小水母

It’s the jellyfish。

就是昨天那隻!

You know, from yesterday!

你該不會還在生氣吧?

You‘re not still mad, are you?

對,他還在氣

Yup, he’s still mad。

Oh。

看動漫學英語,海綿寶寶第一季第五集對白(中英對照)

Top